BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For groups of 10 people or more
- This booking policy applies to all group bookings of 10 people or more (including children and babies). If you wish to book out the entire restaurant (groups of 25 people or more) then please call us on (02) 6226 3456 to request a copy of our ‘Exclusive Use Booking Policy’.
- All group booking enquires must be made via phone on
(02) 6226 3456. Your booking is not secured until the booking form below has been completed and returned to the restaurant.
- All group bookings will be on the following menus:
- Lunch: $55 per person (3 courses)
- Dinner: $65 per person (3 courses)
- Children (under 12): $20 per child (2 courses from the
- Final guest numbers (including children and babies) are to be confirmed with Clementine Restaurant 1 week prior to your event. If on the day of your booking there is a reduction in adult guest numbers a $25per person surcharge will be added to your final bill.
- The number of children, high chair needs, pram space, wheelie walker, dietary requirements and any other special requests must be specified at time of booking on the form attached. Space for prams is extremely limited and must be requested. Clementine will try to accommodate your requirements to the best of our ability however at times some of these requests cannot be met.
- Please note our maximum single table seats 10. If your group is larger than this then you will be on multiple tables in the same area.
- If you request a table on the deck then please note that this is weather dependent and there may not be table to move to inside if the weather is unfavourable on the day.
- During busy periods your table may be rebooked later that day. If it is the restaurant will notify you with a time that the table needs to be vacated. We always allocate plenty of time for your booking and we appreciate you keeping to the agreed departure time.
- Clementine Restaurant is fully licensed and BYO is not permitted for group bookings.
- Split bills not permitted.
- Cakeage is $5pp and is additional to the menu price.
By making a group booking at Clementine you accept the Clementine Restaurant Group Booking Terms and Conditions.